A Druid's Duel is a fast paced turn-based strategy game set in a world of Celtic lore where players can create and destroy the board by harnessing the power of nature.
Welcome to the Realm of Six Seasons, where the predictable cycle of nature's seasons has turned constantly since time began. But now, something is wrong.
A bright Summer's day ends in a snowy Winter's eve. The next morning brings a burst of colorful Autumn leaves and even that is followed by a surprising deluge of Springtime rains. Something (or someone) is tampering with the precious Seasons, making a complete mess of the Realm.
The Druids of the Esoteric Orders have long fostered this fertile landscape and tended to this delicate mystical balance. And it is up to Warren, a young druid fresh from his Esoteric Training, to discover what is causing this disastrous mixing of Seasons.
- Looks can be deceiving: with a game board that changes based on players’ actions, and units that each have powerful animal abilities, players will need to stay focused and never let their guard down.
- A multitude of options: whether it’s the single player story told across more than 130 levels, local play, or online play for up to 4 players, there’s enough variety for new and experienced players.
- Sounds as good as it looks: the professionally-composed soundtrack and recorded music brings the Six Seasons beautifully to life.
- A simple set of rules governs the board, allowing the game to be learned quickly, with various difficulty settings to match players' current ability. But at its highest difficulty expect to spend months mastering the nuances that manipulating the board can create.
The objective of the game is to be the only player who owns any land. Land spaces are marked with ownership triangles of your color, and for each piece of land you own, you generate Mana at the beginning of your turn.
You use your Mana to do two important things:
- Summon new Druids to the board on any land you already own.
- Temporarily Transform your Druids into powerful animals.